Thanks for your visit to our website.
The Company complies with Belgian law of 8 December 1992 with regard to the processing of personal data, amended by the law of 11 December 1998 and from 25 May 2018 by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), which takes into account with the European directive of October 24, 1995. This law stipulates that the person who collects, or the company, personal data, must have the consent of the person whose personal data is concerned, that these data must be relevant, correct and correct and that they must be collected for specific, clear and legal purposes.
PERSONAL DATA THAT GETS COLLECTED
2.1. THE DATA YOU MEET WITH YOUR ORDER, REGISTRATION OR SENDING A CONTACT FORM
Your name and first name, your contact details (e-mail, telephone, address, possibly additional delivery address, credit card details) and the IP address of your computer or network connection.
2.2. THE DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Certain data is collected via cookies.
Certain data can also be collected without being stored in cookies. They can only be read by us and only during your visit to the website. It’s about:
1 ° the TCP / IP address;
2 ° the type and version of your navigation system;
3 ° the last visited internet page.
2.3. THE PERSONAL DATA LISTED BY COMMERCIAL PARTNERS
In this hypothesis our commercial partners guarantee us that they have obtained your permission to transfer the personal data to us.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
3.1. GENERAL PURPOSES
We collect your personal data to:
- Process your request and manage our customer files;
- Collect anonymous visitor statistics from our website;
- With a view to direct marketing;
- Manage the technical administration of the Website;
- After having made the data anonymous, compiling statistics or conducting surveys regarding the number of visits of the different parts of the Website.
3.2. DIRECT MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data is kept strictly confidential. They will in no case be communicated to third parties or used for direct marketing purposes unless we have received your explicit prior permission (“opt-in”) for your application.
You can withdraw this consent at any time without having to give a reason and without any costs by contacting us via the form on the contact page.
3.3. SERIOUS INFRINGEMENTS
On request, data from users of our website can be provided to the police services in the event of serious violations of the code of conduct.
DURATION OF KEEPING THE DATA
All personal data will be stored for the duration necessary to achieve the objectives described above, with a maximum of five years following the last contact recording.
RIGHT OF ACCESS AND IMPROVEMENT
You have the right to view, amend or change your personal data free of charge at any time by e-mail or by letter. Always include a copy of your identity card so that we can verify that it is indeed about you.
You are not obliged to communicate your personal data to us. If you do not, we may refuse certain services and orders. You are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all data you provide us.
When you have an account you can change your personal details yourself under “My Account”.
If you do not have an account, you can request your data and, if necessary, delete or have it changed via our GDPR application form.
RIGHT OF RESISTANCE
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons for doing so. In that case you can contact us by e-mail or request this yourself online via the “Forget me” option. However, you can not oppose the processing of your personal data if this is necessary for the follow-up and handling of your contact record or order.
SAFETY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The visitor is assured of protecting the privacy of his personal data by using an SSL certificate at Domain Validation level, issued by COMODO CA Limited.
We have developed security measures that are technical and organizational adapted to prevent the destruction, loss, falsification, modification, unauthorized access or notification by mistake to third parties of your personal data.
We are in no way responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of your personal data.
It is therefore important that you comply with the safety regulations, among other things by not giving third parties access to your registration address. You are solely responsible for any visit to our website from your computer or IP address.
Cookies and similar technologies do not, however, allow us to systematically collect data that could identify the users of our website. They only help us to improve the functioning of our website, to understand the interests of our users and to measure how effective the content of our website is.
8.2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Een cookie is klein tekst- en cijferbestand dat wij opslaan in uw browser of op de harde schijf van uw computer. Op die manier kunnen wij uw voorkeuren bij het gebruik van onze Website onthouden.
Tenzij u uw browserinstellingen heeft aangepast zodat die cookies zal weigeren, zal ons systeem cookies plaatsen van zodra u onze Website bezoekt.
8.3. TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be divided according to their origin, their function and their lifespan.
- First party cookies: are those cookies that are placed by a website that is currently being visited by the user.
- Third-party cookies: are cookies that are placed by a domain name other than that of the website that is visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a third party places a cookie through that Website, then this is a third-party cookie (e.g., cookies placed by Google, Twitter and Facebook).
- Functional cookies: are cookies that ensure that the Website functions properly (e.g., cookies for log-in or registration, language preferences). Functional cookies are logically first party cookies.
- Non-functional cookies: cookies that can be placed for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They have nothing to do with the purely technical support of the website. Cookies with static purposes allow you to check which pages of the website you visit, where your computer is located etc. Cookies with social purposes make it possible for the user to share the content of the visited website via social media directly with others. Cookies with targeting purposes allow you to build a profile based on your surfing behavior so that the displayed advertisements are tailored to your interests. Cookies with commercial purposes keep track of how many and which advertisements were shown to a user. Non-functional cookies can be first party or third party cookies.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain on the user’s device for the duration determined in the cookie. They are activated each time the user visits the Website that has placed this cookie (e.g., cookies placed by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics etc). Most non-functional cookies are permanent cookies.
- Session cookies: These cookies allow us to simplify the actions of a user and to link them together during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and ends when they close the browser screen. Session cookies are temporarily placed. As soon as you close the browser, all session cookies will be deleted. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
8.4. YOUR PERMISSION
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you must delete your cookies by your browser settings.
For further information about the removal or blocking of cookies, you can visit the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2
8.5. CHANGE YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS
We point out that web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your web browser. To better understand these settings, the following links can be useful. If not, you should consult the ‘Help’ function in your web browser for more details.
8.6. MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Useful information about cookies can be found here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
INTERNET ADVERTISING BUREAU
The interest group of digital marketers has drawn up a guide on online behavioral advertising and online privacy that you can find here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
8.7. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
For cookies placed by third parties (including Google Analytics) we refer you to the statements that these parties give on their respective websites. Please note: we can not influence the content of these statements or the content of the cookies of these third parties.
9.2. APPLICABLE LAW
Every communication from us to you takes place via the website or by e-mail, at our choice and possibility.
This text was translated by “Google Translate” and can therefore contain translation errors. A completely correct translation will be placed as soon as possible.