- Acquisition in 1996 and became a family company
- Family Company based in Bruges
- Production 100% in Poland
- 1999 – 2001: Taking over
- ‘ROMILUXE’ – bed and bath textiles for babies
- ‘VERONICA MODE ATELIER’ (high fashion wage company)
- Sampling & Finishing Plant Belgium
- ‘PAS DE DEUX’ maternity brand
- 2014 – 2016: End of our brands ‘Romiluxe’ and ‘Pas de Deux’
- 2016: 100% Ladies Wear Wage Company
- 2017: Plant in TUNISIA
What we do
Designer, High Level
All our products are on specific demand for our clients. Each of them have their own design and setup.
We have no minimum quantities. We can produce from 50 – 1000 pieces.
Collection & Sampling Department
Prototyping in Belgium to communicate even faster and more secure in order to work more detailed abroad.
If you focus on COST, your QUALITY will go down.
If you focus on QUALITY, your COST will go down.
How we work
A computer drawing program in which we draw the pattern parts.
Our staff are very high technical developped and can assist with the most difficult patterns.
We use automatic cutting machines for more precise cutting.
Automatic deposit program to profit 2-3% of the fabric compared to the regular automatic deposit.
To follow up all the orders in detail and inform you in a professional way
Washing, Embroidery, Matelassage, Screen printing, …
Origin of the product
- React and produce faster
- To work more in-depth so our foreign production can focus more on details
- Experience in production, fast delivery of productions as well as flexibility
- Years of experience and knowledge of the people
- Good and clear communication because we speak the language
- Groupage transport
- Experience in production
- Lot of workforces
- Close to Europe for deliveries
For several years we have remained a regular partner of various top brands that appreciate both our flexibility, a no-nonsense mentality and young dynamics.
Don’t hesitate to ask us anything. Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you further or give us a call.Tel: +32 484 13 80 04
Let’s get in touch
Do you have a question? We will help you as quickly as possible.